Location: Athens
My first February run. It was cold and wet, but I hadn't run in two days so I was growing stir crazy. The run wasn't that great. I'm just tired of cold, rainy weather. I'm ready for Spring. It can't come soon enough. I can already picture the flowers blooming.
Feb 6th
Just got back from Britt's wedding and it was 53 and sunny outside. This made my heart smile. The entire drive home I couldn't wait to get my shoes on and go for a long run. I went 8 miles and it felt like 2. I didn't want it to end. What a great blessing after a great weekend with sweet friends. Throughout the run I would begin to day-dream, but I didn't get very far because I didn't want to be anywhere else.
Feb 7th
Cold again! Blah, blah, blah. The first two miles were tough but after that the last four and a half were good. The crisp air is nice after I'm warmed up. Forecast tomorrow: 48 and sunny. Yes, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment