Thursday, December 16, 2010

Perfect Weather

Location: St. Simons Island, Ga
Distance: 4.75 miles
Temperature: 63 degrees


Finally, Anna and I were able to run outside today!!!! It was wonderful. The weather was perfect for running. I was never too hot or cold. It was so nice having a great running partner with me. The run went by so quickly, and at the end, I wished that we would have kept running. Something that I noticed today was how much I love the smell of St. Simons. I told Anna and she laughed at me... which is totally understandable. How does a place have a smell? I'm not really sure, but I know that St. Simons has a distinct smell. It reminds me of live oak trees and Spanish moss. Live oaks are my favorite trees. They really are incredible. It was such a blessing that most of our run today was covered by these massive trees. When I run underneath them, I feel as though God put them there for me to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment